Why Bill Clinton and Warren Buffet choose Network Marketing…
Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.
– Helen Keller
The following post shares why Bill Clinton, Warren Buffet, and many other of our countries BEST leaders choose network marketing as a better career path.
This post is aimed to:
1.) share WHAT a 40-year career VS. a 4-year career looks like.
2.) Help you understand WHY network marketing works better than traditional business models.
–> Provide a list of WHO supports the concept of network marketing
3.) Dispell 6 myths most people have about this industry.
4.) Share some secrets on HOW to continue success or gain success using network marketing.
So, what’s in it for you? Richard Brooke, author of The Four Year Careerstates since the dawn of the Industrial Revolution that the idea of a career has been to work (at least) 40 hours a week for 40 years for 40% of what was never enough for the first 40 years.
The mandated path for most of us:
1. get a good education… a four year degree is your ticket
2. get a good job with a big company… with lots of benefits
3. Work it for 40 years to retire and enjoy the GOLDEN YEARS
Things have changed since then. Your company is more likely to file bankruptcy to avoid paying you retirement than it is to honor it. Even if your 401K is not a 201c, there is rarely enough income from this model to have a grand ol’ time in your GOLDEN YEARS. Most people just hunker down and run out the clock. If this sounds like you, I hope you’re not thinking this is a trial run – YOU ONLY GET ONE SHOT AT LIVING THE LIVE YOU DREAM ABOUT – MAKE IT COUNT!
Although all things equal, college is still smarter than no college, some people are figuring out if they invest those four full-time years towards their business ideas and talents, they can find success much quicker, without the debt of college tuition.
The four year career alternative is simply a network marketing plan, and as such is not a guarantee. It is just a model to consider and study… perhaps engage in, believe in, and “graduate” from four years later with no debt and a significant Asset Income that could provide freedom of choice for the rest of your life.
First we need to understand the FACTS. Not from rumors, and NOT from Uncle Bob and his train wreck in Network Marketing 20 years ago. Understand the facts, just like we understand how succeeding at getting a job works.
Then we need to find something about the process that appeals to us. Maybe it’s the allure to earn a king’s ransom, maybe it’s the freedom to work from home, maybe the flexibility to choose your own schedule, maybe to live/work anywhere you choose, or maybe it’s the spiritual, leadership, communication, and relationship-building skills you will learn. The bottom line: you MUST have a really good reason to take a road less traveled, otherwise it may be too dark and scary for you.
So, whydo people choose this business model over the traditional business model? Here’s a short list compiled from The Four Year Career:
- You can build it part-time, any time.
b. You can build it from anywhere, any city, any virtual office.
c. You can launch it for #25,000 – #50,000
d. You are in business for yourself, but not by yourself, meaning your host company will do all the heavy investing and lifting – from product development, legal ground work, customer service, data processing, banking, sales training, marketing, branding, and even social media.
e. Your business partners – those above you in the network in terms of seniority and linage – have a vested interest in your success. Somewhere in your team, someone is making it work and they want more than anything to teach and motivate you to make it work for you.
f. You can create enough tax deductions along each year to make it worthwhile.
g. You can learn it while you earn it. You can create cash flow your first month.
h. You can earn an extra $500, $1,000, $5,000 or more a month – EVERY MONTH.
i. With time and success, your income will be produced for you by hundreds, perhaps even thousands of people, each pursuing their own success. This creates an Asset Income, meaning it could go on forever regardless of whether you are working hard at it or not. A pure Asset Income creates an asset… or net worth.
Here’s a list of prominent people that endorse the business model of Network Marketing:
– Paul Zane Pilzer, World-Renowned Economist and best selling author of The Next Millionaires
– Robert T. Kioysaki, Author of Rich Dad Poor Dad and The Business of the 21st Century
– Stephen Covey, Author of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People
– Bill Clinton, Former US President
– Tony Blair, Former British Prime Minister
– David Bach, Author of the New York Times Best Seller, The Automatic Millionaire
– Tom Peters, Legendary Management Expert and Author of In Search of Excellenceand The Circle of Innovation
– Zig Ziglar, Legendary Author and Motivational Speaker
– Jim Collins, Author of Built to Last and Good to Great
– Seth Godin, Best-Selling Author of Permission Marketing, Unleashing the Ideavirus, and Purple Cow
– Donald Trump, Billionaire Buseinssman and Owner of the Trump Network and the current POTUS
– Ray Chambers, Entreprenuer, Philanthropist, Humanitarian, and Owner of Princess House
– Roger Barnett, New York Investment Banker, Multi-Billionaire, and Owner of Shaklee
– Dave Ramsey, New York Best-Selling Author and Radio / TV Host
– Warren Buffet, Billionaire investor and Owner of 3 Network Marketing Companies
JOIN LONGRICH NOW VISIT http://houseofgold.com.ng/empowerment-investment/ AND JOIN